Systems Administrator (Windows)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 187577BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/11/2021 City Dulles State VA Country United States
- Applies hands-on knowledge in Windows environments to support an advanced cybersecurity environment.
- Works with a team of highly skilled administrators to provide Windows expertise for a RHEL/Windows environment.
- Mentors junior system administrators and recommends design changes to improve the system operability.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 4+ years of directly relevant and hands-on Windows systems administration experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Windows OS installations, security hardening and maintenance
- Comfortable with building physical and virtual servers from scratch
- Ability to deploy and integrate new applications that may be requested
- Capable of quickly learning new applications that run on various operating systems for testing and deployment.
- Experience with administration and management of servers to include installation, configuration, optimization, backup & recovery
- Experience with SCCM and WSUS management and maintenance and performing routine Windows server patching.
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving applications running within Windows environment
- Experience with performance tuning & troubleshooting, identifying and resolving contention in CPU, memory, networking, disk I/O, etc.
- Familiar with fundamentals of scripting languages for automation tasks and deployments (e.g. Bash Shell, Python & Kickstart technologies)
- Integration & implementation experience with various services, LDAP, Samba, NFS, Bind, Apache, and other core technologies
- Familiarity of configuration management
- Experience or familiarity with Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Experience with Linux and VMware.
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with software development using Java, RESTful services
- Comfortable with multilevel security systems or Cross Domain Solutions
- Experience with data orchestration software such as Apache NiFi or StreamSets
- Experience with distributed compute environments such as Hadoop
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities, including good understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well-Architected Framework, AWS certification
- Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console. Knowledge and experience configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
- Experience working in DevOps and/or DevSecOps environments
- Experience with technical implementation projects
Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.