Systems Administrator (Azure)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 183984BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/19/2021 City Dulles State VA Country United States
- Providing technical and system administration support through troubleshooting, identifying and isolating issues, conducting root cause analysis, and implementing appropriate solutions to software and system anomalies as they occur
- Performing scans and remediating vulnerabilities in Linux and/or Windows environments.
- Responding to application-related issues, resolving on-the-spot problems (when possible), replicating the issue for internal analysis/diagnosis, and preparing technical documentation accurately depicting the problem and/or solution for feedback to developer/vendor
- Working alone on individual projects while being involved in larger projects as a team effort
- Supporting the operations and maintenance aspects of deployed capabilities
- Supporting the development of system security documentation on both new and previously deployed capabilities
- Managing the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
- Helping to maintain the integrity and security of IT systems
- Adhering to policies and standards related to the use of computing resources
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have an active Secret clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 2+ years of applicable, hands-on experience
- Experience with Azure cloud administration
- Meaningful, hands-on experience performing scans and remediating vulnerabilities in cloud environments.
- Must be able to manage the functionality and efficiency of a virtual/physical desktop pool by proactively and reactively responding to centrally managed trouble and incident tickets
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in systems administration and support
- Ability to develop and maintains system/security documentation as needed
- Ability to interact with users to include software installs and hardware/software troubleshooting
- Must be able to maintain knowledge of current system design to connect, configure, and/or enable information systems, devices, or components as assigned
- Be able to provide support for maintenance and change requests for all user-facing devices and systems.
- Experience with Azure Services, including Machine Learning, Analytics, Databases, Azure Identity and Security Services (Active Directory, Domain Services, Defender, Key Vault, CyberArk, Sentinel, Security Center), Management and Governance (Landing Zone, Automation, Cost, Policy, Compliance), Migration Services, Networking (including ExprerssRoute, DNS, Network Watcher, and Load Balancers), and Development (including Azure DevOps, Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) and Azure Functions for serverless solutions, )
- Familiarity with the following technologies in a cloud environment: ELK Stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana), Ansible, Nessus, Zscaler, ClamAV, AIDE, Splunk, DNS, NAT, git
- AWS cloud technology knowledge and implementation experience
- Experience with Linux environments
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience working on projects that implement analytic models into production systems
- Experience with agile tools, including Jira and Jira Align
Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Azure Cloud-related certifications
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.