Sr. Knowledge Management SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 188451BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/20/2021 City Dulles State VA Country United States
The Knowledge Manager duties:
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of Knowledge Management (KM) strategies.
- Apply expertise in KM tools and deploy information management and content management strategies and experience.
- Comprehend and recognize key barriers to KM behavioral change and develop effective change management programs.
- Analyze business processes, interview stakeholders, and evaluate strategic and IT plans to develop KM programs.
- Develop KM governance structures and processes for implementing KM programs and systems and provide consulting thought leadership on current best practices in KM, portal design, and intellectual capital and content management.
- Current experience in the design, development, and implementation of Knowledge Management (KM) strategies.
- Experience in KM tools and deploy information management
- Experience in content management strategies and experience.
- Knowledge with business processes, interviewing stakeholders, and evaluating strategic and IT plans to develop KM programs.
- Experience implementing KM programs and systems
- Able to organize and plan for a variety of KM processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.S./B.A. in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mass Communications, Business, with 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent professional experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- Experience with Knowledge Management processes and technology.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2007 or 2010 (Preferably 2010).
- Excellent written, oral communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to proactively interact with high-level customers and team members.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in both individual and team environments.
- Experience with Power Point, Word, and Excel.
- Must have an active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer.
- Army Knowledge Online (AKO).
- Experience with portal implementation and configuration.
- Prior experience writing technical articles.
- In-depth knowledge of the DoD and Services, including current Joint operations.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.