Sr Facilities Engineer IBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 174329BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/05/2021 City Dulles State VA Country United States
- Oversee and assist in the coordination of on-site contractors to perform outsourced maintenance activities.
- Perform a variety of maintenance duties involved in the repair and maintenance of buildings and facilities to include:
- Routine plumbing repairs on toilets, sinks, urinals, faucets, and water fountains.
- Interior patching and painting of the facilities.
- Routine electrical repairs such as changing light bulbs or fluorescent lamps and repairing ballast and light fixtures.
- Assembly and moves furniture, hang pictures and white boards.
- Repair and replacement of door knobs or locks, repairs door closures.
- Notify management of any indoor/outdoor items that may pose a danger to employees, tenants or visitors.
- Perform daily equipment inspections.
- Active TS/SCI clearance, with willingness to obtain polygraph.
- Must have broad working knowledge of electrical and mechanical trades.
- 12 years of building maintenance experience and/or electrical experience.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting minor maintenance problems involving basic electrical, structural, plumbing, and equipment repair or replacement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for the maintenance and repair of buildings.
- Familiar with BMS (Building Management System) and Maintenance scheduling software.
- Familiar with facilities electrical and mechanical drawing
- Must be able to fulfill the physical demands of essential job functions of the job: able to climb a ladder, climb stairs, work underneath raised floor, and the ability to lift 75lbs.
- Must be able to withstand frequent standing, walking, and repeatedly lifting objects with heavier weight necessary at times and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday.
- Must be reliable and punctual, with the ability to be on call for after-hours emergency response.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multi-functional tasks.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, and against strict time constraints.
- Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Journeyman or Master Electrician preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other software as necessary to complete the job.
- Working knowledge of building life safety systems, including UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supplies), emergency generators and fire panels.
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Knowledge of building plumbing.
- Familiarity with dry cool chillers, CRAC units, RTU’s etc.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.