Sr. DevSecOps CI/CD EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI Relocation eligible No Job ID 160623BR Date posted 09/18/2020 City Dulles State VA Country United States
- Building, testing, and administering highly available RedHat OpenShift Container Platform cluster
- Supporting the Ansible Tower enterprise environment including engineering playbooks, training and developing standards and guidelines for engineers in their use of Ansible
- Assisting application teams with on-boarding to the Openshift platform in areas such as resource requirements, capacity analysis, troubleshooting support
- Working with vendors to troubleshoot the platform and issues related to integrations with other internal systems
- Integrating and automating the program’s security posture
- Monitoring hardware, VM and container metrics for the purposes of maintaining cluster health and identifying thresholds for scaling
- Developing and automating repeatable tasks
- Performance tuning of infrastructure components
- U.S. Citizenship
- Current Secret clearance.
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 6+ years of directly relevant experience
- Experience working with RedHat Openshift Infrastructure design, deployment and operational support
- Knowledge of Linux Containers(Docker), Kubernetes, and deployment of containerized applications/microservices architectures
- Demonstrated skill with at least one or more configuration management/scripting technology (such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory or comparable substitutes
- Experience with software security, secure coding, or software assurance tools and techniques
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Familiarity with a virtualized cloud environment (preferably VMWare/VSphere)
- Strong experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following program languages:
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies:
SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQLetc.
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
DoD 8570.1 IAT Level III
This position is contingent upon Customer approval.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.