Sr. Business Process AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 188510BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/22/2021 City Dulles State VA Country United States
- Provide expertise in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts and in translating business process needs into technical requirements.
- Provide expertise in change management and training support.
- Provide organizational and strategic planning for a wide variety of technical and functional environments.
- Provide expertise in, but not limited to, Configuration Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Current experience with Change Management
- Experience in business process and system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts
- Experience responding to and resolving situations
- Expertise in training support
- Able to organize and plan for a variety of technical environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of directly relevant experience in business process analysis and implementation
- Ability to provide analysis and recommendations in support of mission-oriented business functions and related applications and systems
- Ability to align processes, systems, policies, and organizational structures with mission and strategy of the organization
- Ability to analyze workflows and processes to identify process inefficiencies and areas for improvement
- Ability to create process change by integrating new processes to improve existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted stakeholders
- Ability to develop innovative solutions
- Ability to recommend and facilitate quality improvement efforts
- Ability to plan and implement approved business solutions and develops metrics, and methods to collect those metrics, to measure operational efficiency
- Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations.
- Program Manager experience on a large, highly technical program
BS Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- CISSP, PMP, Six Sigma
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.