Sr. Automated Test EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 162451BR Date posted 05/29/2020 City Dulles State VA Country United States
Raytheon Technologies is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Sr. Automated Test Engineer to support the design, development, testing, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
The Sr. Automated Test Engineer analyzes system requirements, concept of operations documents, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. As needed, the Test Engineer supports the development of customer test and evaluation documentation, for example, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and/or other T&E Reports. The Test Engineer works with other program organizations to support successful program integration.
- Defines, plans and performs test assignments involving test and verification requirements relative to complex software and hardware systems
- Establishes automated test methods and techniques using Selenium, develops test plans and requirements, writes test procedures and reports, and conducts tests
- Participates in test readiness reviews and design reviews, and conducts audits of test programs and facilities
- Applies java software development experience and knowledge to ensure test validity, integrity, and execution
- Conducts tests which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer requirements and configuration management techniques
- Performs test planning and implementation using state-of-the-art technologies
- Develops and maintains test documentation, as needed, including plans, procedures, reports, etc.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance and DHS Suitability
- 8+ years of directly relevant experience including meaningful and relevant experience in developing test procedures
- 2+ years of experience with Java development
- Hands-on Linux experience
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Hands-on experience with Selenium automated test tool or similar products
- Ability to plan and conduct security testing
- Meaningful and relevant experience in developing test procedures
- Experience with systems engineering and configuration management processes
- Ability to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
- Experience with requirements development and management
- Experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc.
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, DevSecOps, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques.
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Release Train Engineer (RTE), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.