Software Systems Integration and Test EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 172546BR Date posted 12/14/2020 City Dulles State VA Country United States
The Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) Systems Engineering and Integration Team (SEIT) is the central focus for concept development, trade studies, systems architecture development, and systems integration and test activities for customized engineering services and products. We develop solutions to solve customer needs as well as plan future capabilities and technology roadmaps.
The Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) Space and C2 mission area is seeking a Systems Integration and Test Engineer for programs to modernize and maintain satellite ground segments.
As a Software Systems Integration and Test Engineer your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support the planning and conduct of Test activities; define test plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolves identified conflicting issues.
- Participate in a complex testing program; establish methods and techniques, plan tests, develop test requirements, write test procedures and reports, and conduct tests utilizing comprehensive knowledge of these complex subsystems.
- Participate in integration and test readiness reviews, design reviews, and audits of integration and test programs and facilities.
- Utilize broad knowledge in test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
- Current/Active TS/SCI with CI Poly clearance
- Bachelor degree and at least 6+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record.
- Integration engineering experience on a software development contract
- Experience preparing and executing Integration procedures
- Experience with test script or automation development
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal oversight
- Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or operations environment
- Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and telemetry, or mission planning)
- Scripting (Python, Perl, CECIL)
- Experience in an Agile or DevOps development environment.
- Proficiency with Windows and Linux operating system
- Experience with Java or C++
BS in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics, or equivalent education and 6+ years of related work experience172546
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.