Software EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 184254BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/21/2021 City Dulles State VA Country United States
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a software developer responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity-oriented capabilities
- Developing and performing automated builds, tests, and deployments
- Performing individually and as part of a team
- Performing software requirement analysis, derivation and allocation
- Providing input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, application security, and use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development
- Preparing software documentation, as necessary, including user guides.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have Secret clearance
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with Java and related technologies
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: Windows, Linux, VMware, AWS, Azure
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: Agile development, DevOps, DevSecOps
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
- Systems Administration experience
- WSO2 experience
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: Perl, Ruby, Python
- Experience and/or familiarity with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) along with experience with automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level I
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.