Senior Principal Cloud Infrastructure EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 172416BR Date posted 12/03/2020 City Dulles State VA Country United States
The ability to obtain a US Government Top Secret security clearance is required for this position (US citizenship required).
• Ten years of progressively responsible experience in design, Implementation and administration of hardware and cloud based infrastructures
• Demonstrated experience in providing technical guidance to large remote multi-discipline teams.
• Experience working on competitive proposal teams in an engineering/cloud architect role, gathering infrastructure requirements, and providing winning input to technical and cost proposal offerings.
• Architect Amazon AWS IaaS offerings in FedRAMP authorized environments
• Develop baseline for deliverables to include; Network access, Restriction of internet facing resources within cloud platform, provision and configure computer resources within AWS
• Proficient technical knowledge of Linux operating systems including RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOs, or like
• Deep understanding of security concepts including but not limited to firewalls, encryption, identity management, and hardening
• Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively across multiple business and engineering teams
• Adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
• High level of motivation, self-starter, ability to demonstrate effective project management and completion of complex network tasks with little guidance
• Excellent time management skills
• Produce Cloud Resource Templates, Policies and Governance Plans
• Hybrid Cloud Environment Support and knowledge transfer
• Provide guidance and recommendation on cloud solutions to business challenges with a cloud first vision
• Understanding on federal cyber policy and guidelines for cloud
• Communicate and work in an agile and automated environment with teams, managers, business units and stakeholders.
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM degree program from an Accredited University/School/College required with 10+ years of related work experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.