Proposal Analyst IIBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 169098BR Date posted 10/01/2020 City Dulles State VA Country United States
This is an intermediate pricing position within a dynamic organization focused on creating winning cost proposals to help achieve Raytheon’s business goals. This includes proposal development for ongoing programs, ECP’s and competitive new business pursuits. The qualified candidate will:
- Participate in pricing & cost proposal development for new business opportunities, follow-on program business and Engineering Change Proposals.
- Provide Pricing support for all phases of the proposal process – proposal development thru negotiations and award.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the current regulatory environment relative to the submission of proposals to the US Government (FAR, DFARS, TINA, CASB).
- Can act as the Pricing Lead on competitive efforts without supervision.
- Assess RFP Cost Volume requirements – translating them into a fully compliant cost proposal
Effectively work a proposal in accordance with the Estimating & Pricing process and applicable policies
Required Experience and Skills:
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- The qualified candidate will have 2 or more years of experience in Estimating & Pricing, Finance or a related field.
- Strong understanding of government laws and regulations related to the development and negotiation of cost proposals is required (FAR, DFARS, CAS, TINA).
- Excellent MS Excel and Word skills,
- The candidate must also be willing to travel up to 20% to support proposal activity at other Raytheon locations as needed.
- Experience leading or supporting competitive new business, follow-on business and engineering change proposals for the government or government prime contractors.
- Experience working in a pricing lead role as part of an overall proposal management team including business development, program management, finance, contracts and functional organizations is required.
- Ability to interface with senior management
- Advanced level experience using Microsoft Excel (functions and formula creation) and Word
- Advanced level experience with proposal pricing software tools
- Customer driven cost model development using MS Excel
- Finance/Accounting experience
- Commercial or RTN proposal software experience are desired
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business or related major and two or more years of applicable experience .
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.