You’re a collaborative and highly skilledengineer who’s accomplished and experienced! Shaping the future defense of our world through technical ingenuity excites you.
Rated the best at what we do, RIS builds world class UAV and satellite ground systems and counters national security threats through cyber solutions. We are a state-of-the-art technology company because of our innovative thinkers.
Our employees matter. Your contribution is vital to everything we build. As you design your career path you can be mentored through intriguing challenges. The RIS culture fosters collaboration and respect while doing meaningful work.
Join us! Together, we will support critical missions, develop solutions and shape products of the future.
There is the potential for a sign-on bonus of up to $40,000 for hires with an active TS/SCI or higher clearance
RIS is seeking a highly motivated project engineer with communications systems, IT and SATCOM experience to independently perform in a highly dynamic environment with cutting edge capabilities. The candidate will work daily with the end user customer on exciting high-paced project with real-world impact. The candidate should be self-motivated, able to multitask and prioritize while also paying careful attention to detail. It is critical that all fielded systems work well for the customer. The candidate will provide leadership to the integration and test lab team, working closely with multi-disciplined team members and customer representatives to provide customer support and manage the operations, maintenance and administration of secure communications and information handling facility. The candidate will also possess expertise in managing multi-disciplined groups supporting the deployment of enterprise level telecommunications. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, organized, self-starting, multi-tasker and effectively work in a team with other test engineers and integrated product team members.
- 8+ years prior relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience in interfacing with multi-disciplined engineers, technicians, program and project managers.
- Experience as a technical leader with project planning, organization and management
- Experience in project estimation: staffing and cost
- Ability to multitask and lead multiple projects in tandem
- Must work well in a team-based, fast paced operations environment face-to-face with customers, SETAs on a daily basis
- Must be willing to be hands-on with lab tasks: testing, network management, preparing for customer demos or with other tasks as the need arises
- Current TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph
- US Citizenship
- Experience with RF technologies
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, and deployment of communication and network center(s)
- Have knowledge and experience in WAN, SATCOM and telecommunications technologies
Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM degree program from an Accredited University/School/College, with 8+ years of relevant work experience
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.