Principal Program Cost Schedule & Control AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 171394BR Date posted 11/12/2020 City Dulles State VA Country United States
The effective candidate will be a subject matter expert supporting the Finance, Program, and Technical Managers of a $100M a year CPFF/LOE IDIQ Contract with multiple Task Orders in high paced schedule inspired environment. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creation and submittal of complex Customer financial deliverables. Requiring significant attention to detail, advanced Excel skills, and extensive data analysis.
- Working closely with Supply Chain to monitor Subcontractors and Vendors to track metrics to include subcontract Value, subcontract Funding, progress towards level of effort, material purchases, open commitments, and invoice payments.
- Development of time-phased budgets, forecasting and analysis of bookings, sales, profit, and cash
- Development of quarterly estimates at completion (EAC) utilizing the corporate EDIT+ tool
- Overseeing of contract funding and value associated with numerous funding entities
- Support program billings by working with accounting to prepare invoice submittals and Customer desired supporting documentation.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and data integrity checks to review and validate program cost performance
- 6+ years of related financial experience in a Government Contracting environment
- Existing TS/SCI clearance (willingness and ability to obtain considered)
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excel proficiency
- Ability to interface effectively with Program Management team and other functional organizations
- Ability to multi-task and guide priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent customer focus and attention to detail and work quality
- Previous experience working with financial systems such as APEX and Prism
Required Education (including Major):
- Requires a related University Degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6+ years of related financial experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.171394
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.