Principal Cyber TechnologistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 178557BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Dulles State VA Country United States
- Minimum of eight (8) years of technical experience in networking and working with LINUX, Windows and network devices;
- Advanced knowledge across multiple layers of the OSI model
- Advanced experience working in the cyber environment
- Advanced experience with Analytical tool development
- Advance knowledge of Command Line interfaces and Python scripting
- Experience with network traffic analysis and protocol reverse engineering
- Experience using the following tools: MPLS, GMPLS, Wireshark, and BSAW
- Ability to examine, decipher, and manipulate large scale data sets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Current TS/SCI with polygraph
- Knowledgeable in RHEL/CentOS Linux operating systems
- Network Engineering, Traffic Engineering, and system architecture
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related technical degree or equivalent experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.