Manager II Financial AnalysisBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI Relocation eligible No Job ID 171301BR Date posted 11/19/2020 City Dulles State VA Country United States
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Prepare and brief Monthly Operating Review Packages for Program Area
• Lead Financial Planning and Analysis activities including monthly forecasts, AOP, and 5YP activities
• Provide oversight and guidance for program cost schedule and control, funding planning, reporting, monitoring, and provide analysis and support utilizing standard company tools and in compliance with standard processes.
• Lead quarterly EAC Reviews for the Program Area
• Monitor program cash collections, billing status, and unbilled issues
• Partner with Business Development and Programs to forecast and provide analysis of key financial metrics including Bookings, Sales, Profit, Cash, and Backlog.
• Support audits of financial information by internal auditors, external auditors, DCAA and other agencies
• Assist with development of Engineering Change Proposals (ECP's)
• Support Front end of the business and help cultivate strategy on new business initiatives
• Support Blue Team 2 activities and provide guidance on competitive pursuits
• Provide support to Gates 1 -4, 5 and 11
• Provide support to Capital Budgeting Process
• Develop budgets and provide monthly analysis on indirect overhead
• Participate on Raytheon Six Sigma process improvement projects
• Bachelor degree and 8+ years of related finance experience in multiple aspects of financial management and business analysis including program controls
• Excellent excel skills
• Experience presenting complex information to all levels of staff and organization in a clear and concise manner
• Understanding of different contract types (CPFF, CPAF, FFP LOE)
• Ability to support updates to ETCs on a monthly basis and developing EACs consistent with company policy
• Ability to work in process inspired environment and communicate requirements
• Ability to work within rapidly changing business environment and make critical decisions that are based upon sound financial principles
• Understand and perform analysis on the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Forecast, and Short Range Outlook
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills, clear verbal and writing abilities, task flexibility, sensitivity to customer’s needs.
• Experience organizing, preparing, and presenting briefings to Customers, Administration, and Peers
• Demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to meet multiple commitments
• Experience with SOX Compliance and quarterly EAC generation
• Excellent communication skills
• Active TS SSBI or TS/SCI desired but not required
• Fluent in all aspects of Finance including Program Controls, Forecasting, and Accounting.
• SAP/Apex, Rplan Forecasting, Micro-Frame Project Manager (MPM), APEX EV, and PMX tools
• Cost modeling, Engineering Change Proposal preparation, life cycle cost estimating, and developing pricing strategies to help meet customer requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
Administration, or related field of study
• Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.