Data EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 186221BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/28/2021 City Dulles State VA Country United States
- Serve as a Data Engineer and support data engineering requirements and priorities.
- Support tasking, metrics, and updates for the Data Engineering team
- Develop code using various programming and scripting languages to automate data ingestion and improve data management processes
- Develop automated ingestion pipelines
- Ensure Data Engineering Team Standard Operating Procedures are appropriately implemented across the team
- Ensure technical correctness, timeliness and quality of deliverables
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills to all levels of management and the customer.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have an active Secret clearance; TS/SCI is preferred
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 4+ years of directly relevant experience
- Working knowledge of AWS/cloud technologies
- Experience with 1 or more programming and scripting languages (e.g Shell, Python, PERL, Java, C/C++/C#, etc.)
- Experience with 1 or more of the following relational, noSQL and/or file based storage (e.g. MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, Hbase, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Experience with 1 or more DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Splunk, etc.
- Up to date knowledge of COTS, GOTS and open source data engineering technologies and demonstrated experience implementing data engineering process improvements.
- Experience with various data formats (json, csv, .etc)
- Experience with Apache NiFi
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering or related degree. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.