Contracts ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 164228BR Date posted 06/30/2020 City FL State Tucson Country AZ
The successful candidate will be responsible for management of a diverse portfolio with GSA Schedules and GSA IDIQs for the RTX CVC. Contracts responsibility will include participation in front-end discussions of new business pursuits, opportunity assessment, competitive and sole source capture and proposal strategy, contract negotiation and contract management of IDIQ vehicles and in support of developing Task Order proposals across the Enterprise for award under the IDIQs. The successful applicant will be the primary customer interface for contracting matters and will be responsible for establishing trusted and purposeful relationships with internal and external business partners and customers while ensuring successful governance with company policies and guidelines. The selected candidate will provide strategic thought leadership to develop innovative contracting solutions within a dynamic acquisition environment, develop and implement competitive growth strategies and objectives, and advise business management of contractual rights and obligations to mitigate contractual/program risks to achieve program and business objectives. Some travel may be required.
- Bachelors degree with 8+ years of applicable work experience in contract capture, proposal development, and execution phases
- GSA Schedules and Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs)
- Familiarity with IDIQ Contracts and most contract types (i.e. fixed price, cost, incentive, T&M, etc)
- Knowledge of and experience with the FAR to specifically include Part 8 as related to GSA Schedules
- Experience with USG contracting, including competitive and sole source USG proposals and negotiations, and a working knowledge of USG acquisition policy and process
- Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to clearly recognize risk elements in business transactions as well as developing and offering innovative solutions to unusual and complex contracting issues
- Experience researching compliance issues, applicable regulations and laws, and formulating recommendations to business leadership
- Highly motivated and organized; customer-focused; strong analytical skills; strong interpersonal skills (adaptable to a variety of business situations)
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, work independently with minimal oversight, and create quality work products to meet timelines with limited guidance while working within a geographically dispersed team
- Familiarity with agile acquisition vehicles (e.g. Other Transaction Authority (OTA), etc.)
- Familiarity with FMS, ITAR, and export licensing
- Working knowledge of contract finance and proposal pricing procedures
- Demonstrated understanding of USG acquisition policy and process
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork and trust
- Track record of developing effective customer relationships and bringing closure to business pursuits
- Aerospace and Defense industry experience and/or experience in companies that bring technology products to market in a highly regulated industry
- NCMA or other industry recognized certification in Contracts Management
- JD or MBA
BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Business Management, Contract Administration, Subcontract Management, International Relations, Economics, Business Law or any major related to this job description.
This position can be onsite at any US Raytheon location in the US (MA, VA, TX, CA, AZ, etc).
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 164228
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.