Cloud EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 164316BR Date posted 07/01/2020 City Dulles State VA Country United States
We offer great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few.
Raytheon Technologies delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. RIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, including a large presence in Dulles, VA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
The Raytheon Technologies Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has a professional position as a Cloud Engineer available to support infrastructure cloud migration activities. The qualified candidate will be responsible for migration of existing production systems to public cloud environments, including AWS/GovCloud and C2S. They will have a deep understanding of cloud resource provisioning and automated system and application builds, including the use of microservices to containerize applications as feasible. The ability to obtain maintain a US Government Top Secret/SCI security clearance is required for this position (US citizenship required).
Note: Candidates with a current TS/SCI Security Clearance or higher are eligible for up to a $40,000 sign on bonus if the clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired by Raytheon Technologies.
- Experience with design and implementation of cloud infrastructure environments (AWS/C2S)
- Experience with cloud resource provisioning tools and techniques (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience authoring Infrastructure as Code (IaC) scripts for system and application installation and configuration (Chef, Ansible)
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker)
- In-depth Linux administration and configuration skills
- Strong scripting skills, (Perl, bash, Python, Ruby)
- Experience with software DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes and tools (Jenkins, Cucumber)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Exposure to information assurance standards compliance (DISA STIGs, ICD-503)
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or related STEM degree program from an Accredited University/School/College and 6 years of related work experience
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.