Assoc Director, Sales Bus DevelopementBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 187657BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/12/2021 City Dubai State United Arab Emirates Country United Arab Emirates
the Regional Lead Investigator position is located in Dubai, The United Arab Emirates. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Shape opportunities to support customer capability and solutions needs, budgeting profiles, acquisition, industrial partnership/offsets, and timeline requirements.
- Align lead/opportunity development with RI&S product line strategy, 5 yr. international pipeline bookings targets, campaign plans, NBI resources, and product-solution availability/maturity.
- Provide RI&S Global Solution & Growth Business Innovation team in-region support to drive opportunity qualification/validation through the RI&S pipeline opportunity gating process.
- Cultivate and sustain customer intimacy and access through in-person engagements to provide first-to-market knowledge of customer’s requirements; serve as customers’ trusted advisor to create, shape, and develop new business opportunities.
- Coordinate and guide key customer engagements in collaboration with RIS stakeholders; support RI&S participation and customer engagements at major regional defense trade shows.
- Represent RI&S to customers and stakeholders in assigned MENA region; establish relationships with government, committee, offset authorities, industry, trade council and association networks.
- Partner with RTX network of representatives and consultants throughout the MENA region; identify, vet, and support on-boarding of new reps & consultants aligned to business priorities; fully leverage reps & consultants to shape requirements and improve competitive advantage.
- Identify potential strategic partnering, teaming, and industrial participation opportunities to increase opportunity Pwin and strengthen RI&S positioning in the MENA market.
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate country market assessments and competitive intelligence;
- Support capture and program execution teams. Offer customer insights, customer contact plans and influence maps; facilitate access and guide customer engagements to help shape pursuits and influence probability of award (POA) throughout the capture process.
- Serve as a valued and trusted partner across the Raytheon Technologies (RTX) enterprise collaborating with and supporting other RTX business units across the MENA theater.
- U.S. citizenship.
- technologies, solutions and services.
- Skill and capability at developing and executing an international business development pipeline.
- defense/military, civil/commercial, U.S. embassy, and MENA region industry representatives.
- Intimate knowledge of MENA
- U.S. security assistance/security cooperation experience.
- Compliance with U.S. FCPA and ITAR requirements.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
As vaccine requirements in both the U.S. and overseas continue to evolve, there may be future country, customer, or other mandates requiring employees to be vaccinated. Therefore, it is possible that in the future this position may require that the successful candidate be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Since vaccine availability varies around the world, vaccine brands/origins also vary by country, and there is no guarantee of eligibility to receive the vaccine in the host country once deployed, it is recommended that the successful candidate get vaccinated prior to deployment.187657
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.