The Internal IT leader assists VP of programs with the evaluation and documentation of business technology opportunities and solution requirements. Assists IT personnel, contractors, resources and activities for multiple business unit locations including international project sites. Coordinates the development, implementation, deployment and operation of technical infrastructure, information systems and data protection to directly satisfy business and customer requirements. Advocate corporate IT initiatives / policies / solutions for applications and integrate standard IT support processes into Business Unit operations.
Riyadh and Dhahran
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Configure and gather user IT requirements form all application areas
- Propose solutions for applications
- Configure these solutions
- Provide required training and know how to end users of the company
- Participates in interdepartmental projects and provides council on Cybersecurity policy and procedures
- Trains and mentors subordinates, provides recurring performance feedback
- Interfaces with internal and external personnel, customers, management, and KSA/MENA Government representatives
- Conducts training, briefings, presentations for multiple levels of the business
- Data custodian supporting the data protection life-cycle including development/maintenance of sensitive networks using applicable NIST, NISPOM, and DFARS standards.
- Coordinate the IT objectives, initiatives and activities of a services business to drive operational excellence, maximum benefit, adoption and sustainability from technology solutions.
- Assist SOC IT Support Services including business and productivity applications, devices, maintaining service levels, monitoring resource performance, sustaining quality of service, resolving issues or managing escalations.
- Facilitate technical integration activities with Corporate and Business Operational Resources to enable collaborative project execution and satisfy customer / contract requirements.
- Manage technology services procurement process, maintenance and vendor performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of programs
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Master’s degree is highly preferred for the role
- 8+ years of experience or 6 years if holding a master’s degree
- Must have Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), or Enterprise Routing and Switching Professional (JNCIP-ENT), or equivalent.
- Preferred to have Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Information System Security Management Professional (ISSMP), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Arabic and English fluency
1.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
2.Raytheon is currently looking for talent to fill roles located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia or Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. It is contemplated that the employer in this case would be a planned Joint Venture between Raytheon and Saudi Aramco affiliated companies that has not yet been formed and is subject to pre-formation regulatory clearances. Employment is contingent on formation of the Joint Venture and offers of employment will not be made by the Joint Venture until the formation is complete.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.