Sr Principal Systems EngrBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 165403BR Date posted 07/23/2020 City TX State Largo Country FL
Successful candidate must be experienced in architecting and deploying common test solutions delivering success across multiple product lines. Test software experience within a TestStand based Framework is most valued. Candidate should take a systems engineering approach to the job, and will be able to work from requirements to finished product, considering peripheral impacts of design choices assuring robust design of delivered solutions. Candidate should be a team player, working effectively with team members and provide cost effective solutions for customer needs.
• Test Software experience with Test Stand
• Successful execution developing in an Agile manner as scrum master or product owner.
• Solid experience in test system design, integration, and troubleshooting for analog/digital/mixed signal circuits systems, modules, CCAs, units and/or subsystems
• Experience building strong relationships and effectively collaborating with distributed teams across multiple sites
• Experience working and communicating with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
• Self Starter with ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple tasks and priorities
• Proficiency in written and oral communication skills including use of common business computer tools: office suite, scheduling/planning, cost estimation
• Experience with requirements development and flow down of higher-level requirements to lower level components
• MUST be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance within one year of hire date
• Up to 10% travel may be required.
• Knowledgeable in the lifecycle of DoD intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance products from proposal & requirements through production support
• Willingness to anticipate, drive and foster change
• Bidding and proposal experience to foster new technologies and business growth
• Demonstrated strong judgment and decision making abilities
• Mentoring and providing career development direction to junior engineers
• Schedule (IMS/IMP) development for Program planning and execution
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related technical discipline
Master's degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related technical discipline
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.