Sr Operations Engineer IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 176767BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/07/2021 City Dallas State TX Country United States
The individual selected for this role will work to enable decision making and collaboration across a variety of functions and program areas through data analysis, simulation, and fact-based influence.
In addition to driving accountability for known issues, this role will identify areas of greatest risk and variability and analyze different scenarios in order to establish contingency plans as needed to increase our ability to deliver on schedule.
The planner will be directly involved in scheduling and planning decisions for major deliverables and provide process support with focus on near-term and mid-term plans.
The individual in this role will need to leverage strong interpersonal and leadership skills in order to be successful in optimizing the schedule around factory efficiency, high customer satisfaction, and consistency in achieving financial targets. This role will work closely with the cross-functional execution teams.
- 6 years of engineering experience
- Outstanding cross-functional leadership skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to set and work towards goals at a big picture level but effect change at a detailed operational level
- Self-motivated and proactive problem solver with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to understand complex systems and processes
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information from complex datasets into simple messages
- Ability to mediate discussions between stakeholders with varying incentives and arrive at consensus
- U.S. Citizenship is required as the position requires the ability to access U.S. only data systems
- Ability to a motivate a cross-functional team towards a shared vision
- A track record of delivering exceptional results
- Experience with people development efforts
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Experience applying operations research concepts
- Experience in SQL, ODBC, and relational database design and implementation
- Experience using MRP/ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Solid understanding of internal processes for developing financial plans (i.e. AOP, EAC, proposals)
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering, Science, Technology, Mathematics Business or Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Science, Technology, Mathematics Business or Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or related field
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.