Senior Principal Electrical EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 178291BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Dallas State TX Country United States
The Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) division of Raytheon is seeking a Production Support Team Lead or Sub IPT Lead Engineer with experience in production program support. We are looking for candidates to lead, collaborate, and coordinate with Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, and other Engineering disciplines to proactively and efficiently resolve issues that may arise during production, testing, and integration. This position will reside in RI&S Engineering in the Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) department that supports the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Systems (ISRS) Mission Area.
- Minimum 10 years of experience developing and supporting Production and/or Test of electrical sub-systems in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience leading and coordinating across multiple functions and/or engineering disciplines
- Leadership of small technical teams, including technical oversight and direction, cost estimation, tracking & reporting, coordination and preparation of detailed technical team reports
- Ability to understand and interpret contract requirements, program schedule, and cost data
- Excellent communication skills including report writing and presentations
- Earned Value (EV) Certification
- Proven experience of mentoring and developing junior team members and fosters
- Proven ability to foster a collaborative team environment, while motivating the team to execute the program schedule
- Active Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship is required as the position does require DoD Secret Clearance Day 1 of employment start date
- This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export. Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
- Up to 25% travel to suppliers, manufacturing site (Forest, MS), and integration sites on an as needed basis
- Experience managing and negotiating with major sub suppliers, internal manufacturing centers, and IOT performers
- Experience leading cross functional investigations
- Experience developing test plans/methodologies
- Experience in developing and/or implementing ECPs for systems or sub-systems
- Experience with PRISM, SAP, and CMES (or other production shop floor tools)
- PM certification Level 6 or 7
- Experience with Airborne Radar and/or Sensor Systems
- Active Top Secret Clearance
Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related technical discipline (preferably Systems, Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, or Software Engineering) from an accredited program and 10 years of experience.
Due to US government contract requirements sole US citizenship is required. Candidates with dual citizenship will not be considered.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.