Principal Specialist, Estimating and PricingBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 184727BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/03/2021 City Dallas State TX Country United States
- Plan, lead and perform pricing and cost proposal development in accordance with customer requirements and current government regulations, laws and company policies.
- Develop pricing strategies construct pricing models, write compelling cost volumes, meet schedule and compliance requirements in order to submit compelling and winning cost volumes.
- When required, develop complex Excel cost models to support proposal efforts for customer submission, pricing plan, should-cost exercises and pricing reviews with organization.
- Be responsible for pricing support functions from pre-RFP activities through proposal negotiations.
- Effectively organize and lead a pricing team in support of large sole-source and competitive proposals.
- Have the ability to perform the duties of a cost volume manager including the analysis of customer requirements, proposal plan development, price to win analysis, proposal development and production and coordination and interface with other organizations involved in the proposal process.
- Conduct detailed analysis as necessary to support and impact proposal quality, cost realism and reasonableness via basis of estimate review, historical program analysis and comparison.
- Lead and conduct pricing support to customer negotiation, fact find activity and government audits.
- Provide training and mentoring to junior pricing analysts to ensure organizational capabilities are met and personal growth is accomplished.
The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of direct experience in developing competitive new business, follow-on business and engineering change proposals for the government or government prime contractors. An in-depth experience in government laws and regulations related to the development and negotiation of cost proposals is necessary (FAR, DFARS, CAS, TINA). Proven ability to guide and support cost volume teams for large sole-source and/or competitive proposals. Proven experience in working with proposal teams in a very dynamic environment. Be very detail oriented and have demonstrated ability to think strategically. Ability to work both self-guided and as an integral team member working closely with various functions, including business development, program management, finance, contracts and functional organizations is required. The ability to lead, manage and mentor a team of junior pricing analysts is necessary. Advanced Excel modeling skills required (functions and formula creation).
Team leadership and the ability to interface with senior administration
Experience with multiple contract types (CPFF, CPIF, CPAF FFP, FPIF T&M) with an understanding of financial implications on program implementation on each contract type.
Advanced level experience with Pricing System software tools
Customer driven cost model development with advanced MS Excel capabilities
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business with appropriate major.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.184727
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.