Mgr III Material Program MgmtBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Job ID 168846BR Date posted 09/21/2020 City TX State Dallas Country TX
The Material Program Manager (MPM) will be the Supply Chain leader managing the Trusted Mission Processing (TMP) outsourcing team. The position is to lead the outsourcing of Circuit Card Assemblies to support our Production programs within the TMP product line. The candidate for this position must be a self-starter, capable of developing and achieving program goals and interfacing with all levels of internal organization, including supplier management. The MPM must be able to lead and impact without direct reporting relationships.
The MPM is the single point of contact interfacing with the Program Office and internal customers; Quality, Engineering, Operations, Finance, and Contracts. You will represent the Supply Chain organization on policies, strategies and goals. The MPM oversee all Supply Chain Management activities needed to meet program requirements and ensures a thorough link between various Supply Chain functions including Purchasing/Sub-Contracts, Logistics and Production Control.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• The planning and follow through of the movement of circuit card assemblies from our internal production facility to external suppliers
• Experienced with developing a multi-functional including experience managing cost, schedule and technical aspects of a program.
• For the overall material ownership for the program; maintaining statistical data related to the program health which includes cost, schedule, quality metrics and EVMS
• Participate in developing Estimate at Complete and Earned Value Management System (EAC/EVMS) packages and attend quarterly reviews
• Focal point for annual, quarterly, and weekly sales forecasting
• Initiate and maintain accurate Sales Forecasts, Sales and Operating Plans and Annual Operating Plans
• Flow down Supplier Management Best Practices to suppliers which include risk mitigation and subcontract management plans
• Develop/maintain a Material Program Plan (MPP). Elements of MPP include SCM activities performed from the pre-award of contract through subcontract closure: Front-End-of-the-Business (FEOTB) strategies, trade studies, requirements evaluation/flow down, teaming arrangements/agreements, and develop cost reduction strategies.
• Identify and mitigate risk and opportunities that related to material and SCM
• Coordinate proposal activities for SCM
• Prepare Gate packages and attend Gate reviews
• Prepare and present weekly during Program Performance Reviews (PPR)
• Approval member of the Program Change Control Board (PCCB), Risk & Opportunity Board, Engineering Review Board (ERB)
• Ability to review and interpret MRP information
• Ability to work across multiple locations
• Ability to travel
• Minimum of 10 years of supply chain experience or equivalent
• Effective stakeholder and communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact at all levels of Administration
• Experience partnering with Integrated Product Teams with a track record of effectively working within matrix organizations to achieve results
• Experience in applying continuous improvement principles/tools
• Ability to work within a technical environment developing and implementing practical solutions to a range of supply chain challenges
• Experience supporting/leading proposal efforts
• Accomplished in the use of MS Office (i.e. Word, Power Point, Excel and Project)
• Excellent knowledge in MRP systems
• Supply chain experience in the Aerospace industry
• EVMS, Earned Value certification
• Working experience as a Cost Account Manager
• Raytheon MPM certification or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of product development processes (ie, IPDS), Risk management, and master scheduling.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance, Contracts, and Quality functions.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Supply Chain, Business, or related field
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.