Mgr I Proposal AnalysisBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 162577BR Date posted 06/30/2020 City Dallas State TX Country United States
Raytheon Technologies Enterprise Services, (ES) is seeking a strong candidate for a Mgr. I Proposal Analysis position.
The qualified candidate will manage a team of analysts located in three North Texas sites, as well as lead and coordinate support for proposal activity supporting Raytheon Missile & Defense (RMD) for Raytheon Precision Manufacturing (RPM) and Electro-Optical Innovations (EOI). This position provides a tremendous growth opportunity for an ambitious individual to collaborate with the program leadership team, as well as Program / Capture Managers, Finance, Technical Leads, and functional support. In addition, this role will provide the opportunity to increase exposure to multiple facets of not only the finance organization but also RPM and EOI’s growing product portfolio and strategic endeavors.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for the results and effectiveness of the Estimating and Pricing function for various programs within the portfolios.
This position can be a salary grade level G09 (Manager I Proposal Analysis AD80) or G10 (Manager II Proposal Analysis AD82) based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and responsibility requirements for the position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate and communicate a thorough understanding of the current regulatory environment relative to the submission of cost proposals to the Government (FAR, DFARS, TINA, CAS).
- Perform thorough compliance audits of cost proposals with checklist and analyze BOEs, BOMs, IOTs, and other supporting proposal artifacts as required to ensure reasonableness, adequacy, and compliance.
- Support DCAA/DCMA proposal audits, including all Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Facilitate and actively participate in the walk through of cost proposals for DCAA/DCMA. Research and analyze historical data and cost models as they relate to proposal compliance.
- Travel as needed to support proposal activities.
- Participate in creation and presentation of Estimating & Pricing Training Material.
- Maintain a trained staff to support the proposal demand.
- Participate in the standardization of E&P policies across all sites to impact proposal quality, cost realism, reasonableness, and compliance.
- Ensure all applicable parties (e.g., Engineering, Subcontracts, program management and other E&P colleagues) collaborate toward accurate, current and complete proposal submissions
- Provide pricing analysis to key stakeholders utilizing historical data and business acumen to support business decisions.
- Prior Estimating & Pricing experience with demonstrable knowledge of FAR, DFARS, CAS, TINA, and Government Acquisition regulations
- Solid expertise with Sarbanes Oxley and its requirements as it relates to compliance issues.
- Must be able to effectively organize and lead teams to support Estimating System maintenance, training, and consistency.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively resolve compliance concerns and communicate solution.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office ( Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface and communicate well with outside customers (DCAA/DCMA) as well as internal customers (e.g., Government Accounting, Cost Accounting, Supply Chain, Finance, Contracts, Program Managers, Proposal Managers) and Senior Management across Raytheon sites.
- Experience with FAR 15.408, Table 15-2 Government Cost Proposals.
- Solid experience and ability to analyze statement of work and RFPs on proposals of moderate size and complexity in order to meet customer expectations
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of the flow and timing of data inputs during proposal development
- Prior experience developing cost proposals and providing negotiations support.
- Have a thorough understanding of Estimating Systems, corporate accounting structure and the ability to support Estimating System audits
- Working knowledge of Advanced Company Estimating System (ACES)
- Working knowledge of E&P & Accounting structure and policy.
- Working knowledge of SAP (APEX/PRISM).
- Detail oriented.
Required Education and Experience:
This position requires at least 6 years of applicable work experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related major, or 4 years with related Master’s degree
US Citizenship Required:
- This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.