Field Engineer IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 166972BR Date posted 08/26/2020 City Crane State IN Country United States
|The Technical Workforce Solutions Department is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems throughout their life cycle to ensure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user. We have an immediate need for and seeking a Field Service Representative with experience in one or more of these disciplines to be a member of a team comprised of Field Service Engineers, Integrated Logistics Support and Repair Administration.|
Candidate will be an integral part of the team as a Field Service Representative, supporting the Next Generation Jammer Program. This position will be based in Crane, IN.
Initial training requirements may be at one or more of the following locations; NAS PAX River, MD, El Segundo, CA, and Forest MS. area. The individual will be a member of a Field Team that will interface with product users and the flight test team for Development Test and Flight Test to provide field support for a complex electronic warfare pod system. Candidate will perform corrective and preventative maintenance, hardware and software installations, and troubleshooting on assigned system hardware, tools and support equipment. Duties consist of execution of diagnostic software and removal and replacement of Weapons Replaceable Assemblies (WRAs) and Maintenance Significant Items (MSIs). System level training will be provided and the contents of the training material will be used in conjunction with the diagnostic software to troubleshoot system problems.
The individual will conduct the following tasks, as necessary:
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Experience in repair and maintenance of complex electronic systems
- Experience supporting military or industry electro-mechanical products
- Travel to Danger Pay posts (as defined by the US Department of State) and or other international locations if required.
- Ability to obtain a D.O.T. fork lift license.
- DoD Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Military maintenance practices
- Military avionics and electronics training
- Airborne radar system experience
- System integration, logistics processes, and logistics procedures
- Working across multiple organizational levels
- Cleaning and troubleshooting fiber optics.
- Experience navigating and executing commands within a UNIX environment
- Familiarity with Maintenance Management Information Systems, and integrated Logistics support software system.
- Microsoft Office
Required Education: BA degree plus 2 years of work experience. May consider 8 additional years of work experience in lieu of degree requirement. Total of 10 years of experience.
This position requires a U.S. Person.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.