Software Integrator/DeveloperBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 167743BR Date posted 09/02/2020 City Colorado Springs State CO Country United States
Colorado Springs, CO
- Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows HW platforms from the OS up to the C2BMC developed applications
- Documentation and verification of all installation and configuration steps in documentation to be delivered to the customer
- Developing installation scripts to automate the system installation
- Developing test plans/procedures for software integration test
- Integration/execution, detailed data analysis, and preparation of software test reports
- Coordinate the execution of SW integration tests to verify system operation
- Work with software developers as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during software integration
- Submit problem reports for errors found
- Implementing Information Assurance directives on the systems to include running IA scans
- Coordinate daily integration activities with other local team members
Technical Skill Required:
- Java development experience
- Installing Linux and COTS application SW
- Verifying RMF and STIG controls and rectifying open issues
- Administration of Linux systems
- Automating build pipelines and installation scripts is a huge plus
- Current Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent years’ experience plus 6 years of hands on experience in a similar environment
- Sec+ certification required
Occasional travel may be required for this position.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.