Senior Manager, Global Chemical ComplianceBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01413970 Date posted 11/11/2020 City Charlotte State North Carolina Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
This position is for an experienced Regulatory Compliance professional that will manage program governance for the Collins Global Chemical Substances Program. Develops strategies, goals, processes, and procedures to achieve supplier compliance to chemical regulations. Communicates with senior leaders while leading a team dedicated to Global Chemical Substances. Responsible for supplier outreach and database management. Develops process improvements to ensure supplier compliance to Global Chemical Substances requirements.
This individual can work at any Collins Aerospace domestic location or remote.
- Responsible for all supply chain Global Chemical Regulatory project management activities
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in cross-functional areas including, SBU supply chain, Commodity supply chain, Legal, Engineering, EH&S, Business Process Management, DT, and Supplier Quality & Development
- Interface with key personnel to support the compliance activities with regard to the Global Chemical Regulations
- Responsibility for supplier survey implementation and sustainment including supplier engagement and follow-up
- Responsible for Chemical Substance reporting to the SBUs for upload into the respective ERP system(s)
- Ability to interface with Indirect (Non-Product) Chemical formulators to answer questions and request updated documentation supporting Chemical Regulations in affected countries
- Responsible for communicating Chemical Formulation obsolescence notifications to Global Chemical Regulatory team members, Green Solutions Working teams and Supply Chain personnel as required
- Responsible for leading formally and informally
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience with program and project management
- Experience working with all levels of the organization
- Must have business analysis skills and the ability to solve complex business problems by using information technology software
- Experience participating and leading Lean Initiatives and support all ACE related events, as required
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (PPT, excel, word, etc.)
- Must be willing and able to travel 5% of the time
- Working knowledge of Global Chemical Regulations, including EU-REACH
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms