Contact Center SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01414340 Date posted 11/17/2020 City Charlotte State North Carolina Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UTNCC: North Carolina Corp HQ 2730 West Tyvola Road , Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
Raytheon Technologies serves customers in the commercial aerospace and defense industries. We combine complementary technology offerings and world-class engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions. Together, we form an unrivaled company. With a unique vantage point across the full spectrum of aviation, space and defense, we help our customers move the world in bold, new ways. We are advancing aviation, building smarter defense systems and creating innovations to take us deeper into space. That is the future of aerospace and defense.
The goal of Global People Services, America is to deliver an exceptional experience to employees and provide strategic service support to HR who will enable the business to achieve it’s mission. Our guiding principles are to Enhance the Employee Experience, Optimize our Service Delivery, Simply out Processes, and Invest in our People.
Your role in the Service Center is to support our internal and external customers, which include but are not limited to employees, managers, leaders, and vendor/suppliers.
- Support inbound inquiries through all channels (phone, chats, portal, and emails), utilizing a Case Management Tool (ServiceNow) to intake and track requests.
- Work under direct supervision on assigned workload.
- Respond to internal (Employees, Manager, Leaders, and HR Centers of Expertise (COEs)) and external (Applicants, Company Alumni, Retirees, Third Party Vendors/Suppliers) inquiries in accordance with existing Policies & Procedures.
- Reference Knowledge Articles/Content and apply to inquiries to ensure adherence to existing Policies & Procedures.
- Educate requesters on appropriate self-service channels, resources, and information as needed.
- Utilize multiple systems (CRM, Workday, SharePoint, etc.) and applications to obtain information to respond to inquiries within existing Policies & Procedures.
- Escalate situations that fall outside of existing Policies & Procedures when necessary to achieve mutually beneficial resolutions.
- Share feedback and insight on employee experiences towards the goal of identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
High School Education required
2 years experience in a call center environment preferred.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.