Group Policy Administration Co-op (Spring/Summer 2022)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01470164 Most Recent Date Posted 08/30/2021 City Cedar Rapids State Iowa Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The Group Policy Administration Co-op will be responsible for the execution and delivery of Digital Technology (DT) technical solutions for our client computing Windows environment in support of the organization’s business needs. Additionally, the Group Policy Administration Co-op will support global infrastructure strategies and ensure alignment between enterprise architectural plans and the company endpoint environment.
Principal Responsibilities:(list the key job responsibilities in order of importance – spell out acronyms)
- Support of endpoint environment solutions using Group Policy Objects (GPO) within Active Directory (AD) services
- Creates, manages, and maintains site, domain, and Organizational Unit (OU) GPO
- Leverages GPO hierarchy in order to streamline GPO definition
- Executes operational activities such as operating system upgrades, application deployment, patching, etc.
- Supports solution delivery to multiple operating systems on multiple hardware platforms, including laptop, desktop, and tablet form factors
- Aids in coordination between multiple environment solutions
- Ensures that delivered solutions align to applicable policies, standards, and regulations
Education:(differentiate between preferred and required)
- Required: In-progress Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or other applicable field
- Experience in Active Directory and group policy services
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S Citizen or U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
·Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
·Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success.We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms