Systems Engineer - CommunicationsBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175658BR Date posted 02/12/2021 City Carole Park Country Australia
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Position will be based in Carole Park, Queensland with some interstate travel required
- Work on a range of Radio and IP based communication systems supporting Command and Control (C2) functions.
Reporting to the Communications and Facilities Lead, the successful applicant will provide professional engineering services including analysis, design, integration, installation, test and ongoing support at systems and sub-systems levels.
- Analyse operation and functional performance requirements of Communication Systems for project.
- Support integration and testing of various Communication systems.
- Support design and integration of fixed and mobile facilities.
- Prepare documents to baseline the system configuration and identify system deficiencies.
- Develop change proposals in accordance with change management process to implement changes/improvement to the systems.
- Support the documentation and testing against the approved baselines for verification and validation including development and execution of test procedures and analysis documentation.
- A minimum of Five (2) years prior relevant experience in engineering
- Demonstrated experience of fixed and/or vehicle-based radio communication systems including V/UHF, Microwave links, Mesh radio networks.
- Good understanding of IP based networks, RF testing, spectrum management and radiation safety.
- RF Testing qualification for both ionising and non-ionizing radiation (desired).
- Experience with EMI and EMSEC controls implementation (desired).
- Good understanding of the Electronic Warfare principles.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.