Supply Support LeadBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 169875BR Date posted 10/09/2020
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Grow your skills in a dynamic new role as a team leader
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
As the Supply Support Lead you will move into a new and exciting career opportunity, focused on leading a small team to meet the inventory and logistics needs for our engineering, maintenance and operations personnel. Working in a committed team, you will be supported by an experienced Asset Manager and work proactively across inventory management, procurement and warehousing to ensure we successfully execute and strive to continuously improve in the drive for greater efficiency in logistics support.
- Perform material management planning, scheduling and reporting.
- Inventory management, including maintaining stock levels at locations and ensuring the integrity of material control data and inventory management system data.
- Repairable Item activities including management and control of repairs and technical regulatory reports.
- Controlling the flow of goods, services, and information from origin through delivery in order to meet Program requirements
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics support processes, such as inventory management, repairable item management, replenishment, demand management, warehouse operations, records management, distribution and related functions.
- Works to achieve operational targets within job area with direct impact on program results and works independently on larger, moderately complex assignments.
- A minimum of 5-years related experience with qualifications in a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of logistics, supply chain, transportation or distribution obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Previous Defence experience, ideally as Defence Logistics Manager and/or SCA Manager with commensurate MILIS training and experience, would be advantageous.
- A proven background of success in supporting customer requirements to meet time critical project deadlines.
- This position will require availability to travel to other sites when required.
If you are looking for a fast-paced and rewarding career opportunity, click the “Apply” button now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 169875
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.