Senior Support Systems SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 171760BR Date posted 11/16/2020 City Carole Park Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Located in Carole Park, QLD
- Leading and performing the preparation and maintenance of project ILS plans, technical data/documentation, technical data lists, maintenance support plans and maintenance procedures
- Conducting ILS activities to ensure all technical, maintenance planning, training requirements and general support documentation is followed and remains compliant
- Undertaking analysis such as Level of Repair (LORA), Training Needs (TNA), Spares modelling and Maintenance task Analysis
- Participate in support system capability planning, as well as infrastructure pre-positioning for new programs
- Contribute to the development of methodology, processes and tools, including the operations planning, and the management systems for maintenance, engineering, supply support, production and other technical and support elements
- 4 years of experience in a Support system/ILS Engineering and or Analyst role.
- Tertiary qualification in Support System/ILS Engineering or other Engineering disciplines, or equivalent experience
- Previous exposure to Defence acquisition projects
- Ability to work in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.