Senior Support EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 179229BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/29/2021 City Carole Park Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based in Murarrie or Carole Park, QLD
The Senior Support Engineer will develop and review solutions that meet customer requirements within cost, schedule and quality constraints. Development and refinement of engineering processes is also required periodically. The Senior Support Engineer, under limited direction, will be involved with engineering investigations, design tasks and be responsible for technical activities supporting Australian Defence Force satellite communications systems and their operation.
- Technical information review
- Design Development, Review and Approval
- Tasking other engineers as appropriate to complete tasks
- Defect investigations, maintenance-related investigations
- Engaging with subcontractors on technical issues
- Engineering Change Proposals
- Knowledge of system engineering processes
- Experience using or supporting Defence satellite communications technologies
- Experience in dealing directly with customers and subcontractors on a technical level
- Experience working within a Defence Technical Regulatory Framework (desirable)
- Minimum Diploma of Engineering in Electronics, Telecommunications or other similar fields (relevant engineering degree will be highly regarded)
- Professional development sufficient to satisfy the requirements for Chartered Status in Engineers Australia with a minimum 6 years of engineering experience with reasonably sized and complex systems.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.