Security Systems EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 170017BR Date posted 10/12/2020
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Based in Brisbane
The successful applicant will apply current computer science technologies to the design, development, evaluation, and integration of computer and information systems and networks to maintain MTTES security. They will be involved in a wide range of issues including secure architectures, secure electronic data traffic, network security, information security and privacy.
- Provide security engineering and integration services.
- Prepare as directed and maintain MTTES engineering documentation associated with assigned engineering tasks
- Work with MTTES Subsystem OEMs in the design and evaluation of COTS applications, operating systems, networks and database products and technology.
- Design and configure encryption technology, penetration, risk management and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies and information technology security research.
- Ensure the protection of MTTES data against unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, or unauthorized modification.
- Prepare security reports to regulatory agencies
- Tertiary Qualification in relevant Information Technology or engineering discipline
- At least 4 years’ experience in an Information Technology or Engineering discipline including involvement in one or more of the following Engineering practices; Security Analysis, Security Design & Implementation, Security Auditing, Security Governance
- Certification in at least one of the following; CISSP or CISCO CCNP Security
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with numerous stakeholders
- Knowledge or experience of obtaining security accreditation's within the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) is desirable
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.