Publications CoordinatorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 171758BR Date posted 11/16/2020 City Carole Park Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Located in Carole Park, QLD
- Conduct Logistic Support Analysis for various MTTES systems and identify and document integrated logistics support requirements through logistic support analysis processes
- Management of MTTES document development and review process
- Provide and manage quality control of document development and manage change requests and implement publication amendments
- Engage with stakeholders in the engineering review process to ensure documents are reviewed, validated and released on schedule
- Collate and manage technical data lists and track and consolidate OEM technical data
- Management of Technical Writer tasking and schedules.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in Acquisition and Sustainment environments
- Demonstrated success with Project Management
- Exposure to a Defence related industry desirable
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance as needed. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.