Measurement and Analysis CoordinatorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 171409BR Date posted 11/12/2020 City Carole Park Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Tailored career & development opportunities
Supporting the Program Manager, the Measurement and Analysis Coordinator’s mission will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing program measurement and analysis activities, providing support to ensure all contractual obligations are achieved, meeting or exceeding customer expectations, and striving to ensure the Program meets Raytheon’s business goals.
- Interpreting contracted measurement and analysis requirements
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure data is supplied consistently and on time
- Generating reports to track contract performance and providing early notification of performance issues
- Monitoring tactical schedule of events for the program and other action tracking databases
- Preparation, coordination and compilation of briefing packs for a variety of stakeholders
- Tracking and reporting on all Project performance metrics
- Qualification in Business or Project Management or relevant equivalent experience
- 2 years relevant experience in a similar role within a project-driven, technology-oriented environment
- Experience in preparation of presentation material and reports
- Experience in tracking and managing documentation and project cost and scope management.
- High level interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks effectively, efficiently and simultaneously
If you believe you fit the above criteria, click the "Apply" button below or contact us at Careers@Raytheon.com.au171409
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.