Global Trade Senior SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 171241BR Date posted 02/15/2021 City Carole Park Country Australia
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Great benefits and career opportunities
- Leading Defence subcontractor
In this role you will contribute to overall business performance by providing subject matter expertise in relation to global trade requirements. This is a challenging and diverse role working with international and domestic enterprises. You will work in an expanding team within a collaborative environment and where career growth and opportunities exist.
- Identifying export and import licensing needs to meet program and regulatory requirements, and assessing/mitigating any associated licensing risks.
- Liaising with Program Managers and key stakeholders to develop and implement practical and compliant solutions for export and import activities to meet business needs and time frames.
- Providing subject matter advice and guidance in relation to the application of company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with export and import laws and regulatory requirements.
- Management of license applications, permits, Technical Assistance Agreements, Manufacturing License Agreements and other export and/or import authorisations or approvals.
- Providing internal training to ensure Raytheon’s compliance with licensing obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of global trade laws and regulations (i.e. U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and the Australian Defence Trade Controls Act), including agency guidance and practice, export licensing requirements, and industry “best practices” for compliance
- Analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in business, commerce, law or related discipline
- Motivated team player, with an ability to work autonomously to achieve requirements and deadlines
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.