Systems AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 183887BR Most Recent Date Posted 07/16/2021 City Canberra Country Australia
- Fast paced dynamic work environment
- Great benefits and career opportunities
- Leading Defence subcontractor
The Systems Analyst contributes to the development and support of mission critical and highly valued Engineering software and systems, integrating systems, developing new functionality, troubleshooting incidents, resolving problems and providing functional and technical application support. You will be responsible for a critical system that underpins the production and management of our Engineering programs, documentation, product data all contributing to a world-class integrated logistics toolset and logistic support analysis capability.
You will be responsible for system and application administration, upgrades and enhancements, working with Engineering stakeholders to understand the business drivers and collaborating with the developers of the software to enhance the capabilities and to create efficiencies and competitive advantage for our business.
- Hands on collaboration to deliver effective engineering system capability.
- Engineering systems design, implementation, and operational support.
- Conduct maintenance, upgrades and enhancements, coordinating with both business stakeholders, System Administrators and software developers.
- Maximise performance, analyse logs and investigate and solve problems in systems, processes and services.
- Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures to improve system performance and capability.
- Monitor industry trends and be proactive in your professional development
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Requires a University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or a related discipline.
- Requires practical knowledge of core enterprise application methods and best practices.
- Experience in business solutions and application support skills; technical and operational.
- Experience of enterprise application integration and architecture patterns.
- Exposure to cloud technologies is highly advantageous.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.