Project Manager – Cyber Security and Information AssuranceBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 178477BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Canberra Country Australia
- Exciting cyber security and information assurance delivery role.
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth.
- Inclusive culture with tailored career opportunities.
Due to ongoing growth, an exceptional opportunity is now available for a Project Manager to lead the Cyber Security and Information Assurance Product delivery team. This is a key role and is responsible for the delivery of an important security capability to the Department of Defence and Federal Security Agencies, including management of agile software development and security engineering personnel and ensuring contracted KPIs are achieved on schedule, to or under budget and within the defined specifications/scope. Focussed on achieving the business objectives of the company, the Project Manager Cyber Products will ensure that operational requirements and financial performance is within the contracted statement(s) of work, working closely with internal and external stakeholders. They will also ensure the safe and effective delivery of the projects in scope.
- Lead the planning, coordination and management of project operations and resources, including sub-contract management, risk management, project execution, supplier management and budget in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Deliver contract requirements as per the service level agreements and Statement of Work, on time and to the specified standard
- Assess, identify and manage project risk and opportunity in line with the company’s policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with relevant standards, legislation and regulations
- Provide direction to the day-to-day management, coordination and delivery of the projects to ensure the achievement of the project performance indicators, technical performance goals and other milestones within budgets and schedules.
- Ensure the delivery of assigned tasks within cost, schedule, and quality and performance specification.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Information Technology or other relevant discipline, or equivalent experience with a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in ICT and SW project management roles.
- Eligible for AIPM certification as a CPPM.
- Demonstrated experience in Cost and Schedule management in SW, networking, communications and information systems.
- Knowledge of Government protective security requirements and the application of security risk management principles.
- Demonstrated experience with Earned Value and managing Estimates at Completion and Project Management Reviews.
- Demonstrated project management skills coordinating the delivery of software development or system integration projects using agile methodologies.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next role by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.