Principal Financial Accounting AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 179818BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/08/2021 City Canberra Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Based at Raytheon Australia HQ
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
As part of the Company’s corporate accounting team, the Financial Accountant is responsible for providing financial analysis, technical accounting and general business support as the team ensure the financial integrity of the Company’s financial records are maintained and delivered to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of program subsidiary ledger and corporate general ledger accounts.
- Assistance with the completion of month end requirements ensuring subsidiary ledgers (including program accounting ledger) are successfully integrated into the general ledger.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Assistance with the preparation of the company’s statutory financial statements.
- Preparation of monthly reporting to the US holding company.
- Provide advice and support on complex revenue recognition and technical financial accounting matters.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Requires CA/CPA qualification with a minimum of 6 years prior relevant experience required.
- Complex analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly proficient technical accounting knowledge and abilities.
- Ability to translate and communicate the impact of business decisions on the financial results.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision and the ability to provide guidance, coaching and training to other employees within work area, as required.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.