Principal Financial AccountantBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Job ID 170018BR Date posted 10/12/2020
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- 12 Month fixed term contract
- Highly skilled and professional team
As part of a small corporate team, the Financial Accountant is responsible for supporting the in the financial management of the company to ensure timely and accurate data is represented within financial systems.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of corporate general ledger accounts.
- Assist in the completion of month end requirements ensuring subsidiary ledgers (including program accounting ledger) are successfully integrated into the general ledger.
- Prepare and process journal entries and maintain the fixed asset register.
- Assist in the preparation of the company’s statutory financial statements.
- Prepare in monthly reporting to the US holding company.
- Provide advice and support on complex revenue recognition and technical financial accounting matters.
- Requires CA/CPA qualification.
- Minimum of 6 years prior relevant experience required.
- Complex analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision and the ability to provide guidance, coaching and training to other employees within work area, as required.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 170018
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.