Platforms and Infrastructure Technical Lead (Server Storage)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175601BR Date posted 02/12/2021 City Canberra Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Can be based in Canberra, Sydney or Adelaide
Raytheon Australia currently has an exciting opportunity to Join Raytheon and help implement our new Infrastructure stack. We are looking for someone with very strong VMware, Cisco UCS skills that is also keen to get their hands dirty in our Azure deployment. Providing Technical Leadership, you will be encouraged to make on-going improvements and implement new technologies working closely with specialist development teams and solutions architects. This includes providing level 3 support and mentoring to the wider team.
- Lead the Technical Solution to deliver new requirements within the Raytheon Australia Server and Storage platforms.
- Provide Technical leadership to the support team through daily Azure and VMware support requirements. Providing a Highly Available platform.
- Identify opportunities to utilise technology to enhance end user experience through integration, automation and leveraging Modern Security Practices.
- Work with Architecture to take the technical design through implementation, testing, documentation and rollout.
- 6 year’s prior relevant experience.
- Industry qualifications in Microsoft, Azure or VMware.
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise environments managing and deploying compute and storage business requirements.
- Project roll out experience in deploying an enterprise cloud-based platform. Design, implementation and operations in a large, high-performance IT environment.
- Experience in effectively communicating with a broad base of end users and multiple management layers.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the “Apply” button below or contact us at Careers@raytheon.com.au175601
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.