Platform and Infrastructure Administrator (Server storage)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 164408BR Date posted 07/05/2020
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based at our Brindabella Park Office in Canberra, ACT
At Raytheon, we draw the brightest minds and give them work that excites them while continuously developing an environment for learning to maintain a highly-skilled, world-class workforce.
- Provide day to day management and support of the existing Raytheon IT Compute and storage Infrastructure.
- Manage and enhance our extensive VMware footprint.
- Working as part of a team to investigate, design and deploy a modern compute and storage platform embracing cloud technology and deploying the latest Infrastructure technology.
- Defining rapid and ways of deploying services and solutions to our user base by using our Azure based platform and introducing automation and infrastructure as code solutions to the environment.
- Assist in the management of our storage environment monitoring usage parameters and work to successfully deploy a new saleable solution for future requirements.
- Requires advanced knowledge of enterprise grade storage and compute solutions, ideally 4 years prior relevant experience
- Experience in Enterprise environments managing and deploying compute and storage business requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of general cloud based technologies such as Office 365 and Azure IaaS
- Experience in effectively communicating with a broad base of end users and multiple management layers.
- Experience in designing and deploying Infrastructure Monitoring and Management Systems.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.