National Talent Development and Organisational Effectiveness ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175277BR Date posted 02/05/2021 City Canberra Country Australia
- Work for one of Australia's most significant Defence Companies
- Contribute to Australia's safety and security with a team of more than 1300 employees
- Step up and help to deliver whole-of-life integrated solutions for Defence
- Coordinate the delivery of programs and related activities and events in support of the Leadership Alumni in partnership with Corporate Affairs
- Provide support to Raytheon Leaders in the development of teams through group facilitation, team-based leadership activities, and professional development programs that support leadership learning and behavioural insights to improve individual and team performance.
- Contribute to the design, development and delivery of Organisational Effectiveness and Talent Development initiatives to attract, develop and retain talent across the organisation to maximise the return on investment.
- Develop plans in support of Organisational Effectiveness and the delivery of best practice Talent initiatives in partnership with the Business Improvement Team.
- Supervise the Graduate Program Coordinator in establishing a robust Graduate program in support of the attraction, development and retention of Graduates across the organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and deliver other Workforce Management projects and initiatives as directed by the Leadership and Talent Management Director.
- Degree in HRM, Learning Development or Leadership disciplines including a thorough knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles, talent development systems, understanding of / certification in the application of behavioural tools and related web-based technologies.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of talent management principles and professional development frameworks.
- Experienced in facilitation, design and ongoing development of content to maximise development and learning outcomes for participants undertaking workshops and leadership continuum programs.
- Demonstrated capability to build effective relationships, influence business leaders and key stakeholders to achieve required outcomes
- Demonstrated leadership experience, outstanding skills and competencies in the delivery of leadership and team-based development programs.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.