Integrated Logistics Support DirectorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 178673BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Canberra Country Australia
- Engineering leadership opportunity
- Impact across multiple product lines in a large defence company
- Critical position for business development and program success
Raytheon Australia is currently seeking an Integrated Logistics Support Director to join its engineering leadership team. The Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Director is responsible for strategic and operational planning, strategy implementation and monitoring for the ILS function, including allocation of ILS resources and external service providers. The ILS Director is responsible for oversight of all ILS related contract deliverables to ensure they achieve the required standards to support ILS and broader business objectives.
- Develop and implement a coherent ILS strategy and implementation roadmap that supports the Company’s business strategy.
- Liaise with Engineering Directors to ensure that ILS principles and best practice are being applied to all Company programs.
- Act as Functional Manager for the ILS personnel across the Company, with responsibility for recruiting, allocation of personnel to Product Lines, assisting individuals with career planning and coordinating ILS training.
- Act as Discipline Lead for ILS across the Company, with responsibility for all Integrated Logistics Support tools and standard process assets.
- Develop innovative, effective, and efficient ILS solutions for new business pursuits, including developing and reviewing tender response documents and supporting offer definition and negotiation activities.
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in Engineering, Science or Integrated Logistics Support with a minimum 12 years prior experience
- Project Management qualification(s) and/or Postgraduate qualifications in Systems or Systems Safety Engineering would be seen as advantageous
- Expert knowledge of integrated logistics systems, logistics support analysis, and maintenance requirements determination methodologies.
- Experience establishing strategic and operational plans with measurable contribution towards the achievement of results for the Function / Product Line.
- Requires broad management knowledge to lead project teams in the Function / Product Line.
- Proven experience leading personnel to achieve delivery of program/deliverables.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.