Human Resources Workforce Planning System AdministratorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Job ID 170045BR Date posted 10/12/2020
- 12 month contract with the opportunity for permanent role
- Supportive team environment with opportunity to grow
- Competitive remuneration package
The Workforce Planning System Administrator is responsible for providing system and administrative support for our Workforce Planning function as they implement a new approach to workforce planning across the organisation. In addition to managing the system you will also provide training and assistance to users who require access to the system.
- Monitor and maintain the workforce planning system to ensure integrity and propriety of the data.
- Generate information for analysis and decision making based on defined criteria and generate workforce planning reports as required.
- Ensure uniformity in data collection and manipulation of information to maintain data integrity.
- With support develop, implement, and maintain workforce planning procedures, work instructions, and training materials.
- Provide general administrative assistance including supporting the Steering Committee, Employee Services Manager, and project managers.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail working with numbers.
- Genuine passion for working with Excel.
- Working knowledge of workforce planning systems including data administration and maintenance.
- Tertiary qualification in business administration, human resources or a related field would be highly desirable.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.