Financial Accounting ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 178597BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Canberra Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Head office location
- Treasury and cash management focus
This Financial Accounting Manager role is responsible for the company’s treasury accounting function and compliance with financial reporting requirements in accordance with the relevant accounting standard, legislation and company policies and procedures. This role provides guidance to the finance team across the company as well as provide training to staff for all matters related to cash management, foreign currency hedging, corporate cashflow and monitoring of the Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable function – both local and offfshore.
- Lead the management of the company’s treasury and cash management requirements through the application of applicable Accounting Standards and the management of key financial results and balances.
- Ensure monthly reconciliations of treasury related general ledger accounts are complete and clearly present the substance of the balances.
- Manage the integration of treasury principles through month end requirements ensuring subsidiary ledgers (including program accounting ledger) appropriately reflect the cash management objectives of the company.
- Liaise with the US treasury function, coordinating local activities in line with requirements and guidelines;
- Ensure adherence to the company’s documented financial policies and procedures and AUS Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Provide subject matter expert advice and support on complex treasury financial matters.
- Requires a University Degree in finance accounting, or equivalent experience. Professional qualification, e.g. CPA, CA, or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years prior relevant experience required.
- Previous experience in a treasury or cash management role dealing with foreign currency and hedging transactions.
- Previous experience and responsibility for making moderate to significant improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance the performance of a work area.
- Understanding and knowledge of AUS Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) / Accounting, US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and financial accounting requirements.
- Experience establishing operational plans with a measurable contribution towards the achievement of results of the Function / Product Line.
- Effective communication with all project stakeholders and leadership teams.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.