Financial Accounting AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Job ID 188270BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/18/2021 City Canberra Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Multiple Locations
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
As part of the Company’s corporate accounting team, the Financial Accounting Analyst is responsible for supporting financial analysis, technical accounting and general business support as the team ensure the financial integrity of the Company’s financial records are maintained and delivered to all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of program subsidiary ledger and corporate general ledger accounts.
- Assistance with the completion of month end requirements ensuring subsidiary ledgers (including program accounting ledger) are successfully integrated into the general ledger.
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Assistance with the preparation of the company’s statutory financial statements.
- In addition to the Key Responsibilities for this position, the successful candidate will draw from their experience of the implementation of financial systems (preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365) to assist the team in a number of key reconciliation and process improvement activities.
- Complex analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly proficient technical accounting knowledge and abilities.
- Ability to translate and communicate the impact of business decisions on the financial results.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision and the ability to provide guidance, coaching and training to other employees within work area, as required.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.